Brighterway Christmas Raffle 2020
Terms & Conditions
- This raffle is open to UK residents aged 16 and over. Tickets can be purchased via the Brighterway Christmas Raffle Trybooking page.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on the 15th of December 2020. Entries received after this time will not be eligible. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place 15:30 on Wednesday 16th December 2020. The winners will be allocated a prize in chronological order, starting with the first person chosen to win first prize.
- The draw will take place over zoom, link to be emailed out with ticket purchases.
- Brighterway reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The prizes for the winners are listed on the Brighterway raffle Trybooking page.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no alternative. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified via email by Wednesday 13 January 2021. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Arrangement of collection of the prizes will be made with the winner via email.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The outcome of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the outcome of the draw.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Brighterway may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- Brighterway accepts no responsibility for a prize winner who is unable to take up their prize as a result of incorrect contact details being provided.